Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story with a Photo




Today is the last chance of the year to buy food from clubs during Multicultural week. Of course, this means another crowd of students anxious to get their hands on milk tea or spam musubis for the last time while clubs call for them to "Buy this!" and "Buy that!". As a member of the American Red Cross club here at Mission, I am selling for my club today (although I sold for the other days as well, today I am excused to set up and clean up). While it can be a tiny bit stressful when trying to sell out our club's food (Hawaiian barbecue), I sometimes find it amusing to shout at everyone I personally know within an audible distance to get "Hawaiian barbecue! Five tickets!". Fortunately, we have sold out every day this week. I am certain that today will be no exception.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't got a chance at all to buy food today. Hope you have fun and nice photo! Lots of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice picture! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete