Thursday, May 28, 2015

Final Project - Shot List

1. I plan to take a picture of a slide or a swing.
2. I also to take a picture on top of a playground looking out, because as kids we thought we were almost invincible standing on top of that playground.
3. Another photo would be of one of the many murals around my elementary school.
4. One photo will be of a chalk hopscotch on the concrete.
5. One photo will be of the curved "yellow brick road" path leading up to our library. Many of us liked to walk along this path whenever we went to the library, even though it would have been easier to just walk straight up to the door.

I have not figured out the order of these photos yet. I think it would be best to decide after I have taken these photos.

My three rules of composition are lines, viewpoint, and background.
The pictures of the hopscotch and especially of the "yellow brick road" will show a good use of lines. The picture of the top of the playground, angling down towards the rest of the school, gives a good use of viewpoint. This would also be a picture that focuses on the background. In addition, one would notice the rest of the play structures in the background of the slide/swing photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment