Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Presentation Project - Shot List


  1. My first picture is of a safety guard in bright orange getting ready to blow her whistle. I see her or another safety guard almost every day when I get dropped off to school.
  2. My second picture shows the front of my first period classroom, Digital Photography. The teacher is at the back of the picture and in front of him, the project screen is lit up.
  3. My third picture is the area where I eat lunch. It includes both the square bench my friends and I leave our backpacks on, the tree with growing flowers, and the heart shaped mark on the tree.
  4. My fourth picture is of the creek path, where I walk along after school. The picture shows movement of the winding path downwards, and a small hint of the creek itself.
  5. My fifth picture is of my front door, where I end up every day after a tiring day at school. Seeing this door lets me know that I can finally lie down and rest a little or eat a small snack at the end of the school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment